Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Waiting for the Snow


Yesterday, I heard somebody saying, ‘it is something weird happening in this universe, it is snowing heavily in LA”.

It is true; it snowed in New Mexico also, last week. I called one of my friends in Santa Fe, and he was digging out his car from the snow. It doesn’t snow there much, but this year it is different.

What make it strange is that there is no snow here in Virginia yet. Last year was different. It snowed on December 5th, I remember because that was our wedding anniversary. We went out for dinner in the evening. That night was beautiful, trees, rooftops and the street all covered in white blanket. Sky was clear, moonlit and bright, world was shining with the reflected light from the snow. Snow was still drizzling slightly and smoothly like white petals. I felt like I was standing at the bottom of a big faintly but beautifully lighted snow globe. World seemed like carrying a wholeness, and offering something great and good. Felt like much closer to the truth in the silent music of the snow fall.

But this year there no snow yet. Where is it hiding as the truth itself?

Comments:
Climate is slowly changing all over the globe.
 
It's so nice for me to have found this blog of yours, it's so interesting. I sure hope and wish that you take courage enough to pay me a visit in my PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!, and plus get some surprise. My blog is also so cool! Off course be free to comment as you wish.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?